Cheshire Planning Board Minutes
October 27, 2014
- Presented the MASS Attorney General’s letter to the board regarding the approval of the bylaws submitted. (Solar, Small and Large Wind)
- Will ask Brian and Attorney St. John for clarification of Article 12. Not going to be bigger than 1/16th of an acre. State will not reimburse for more than 150% or 1 ½. Small residential sites get paid from the power company.
- Will ask Brian about MASS Code rather than National Electrical Code.
- In the future, Hearings for application for solar, wind projects, or large wind systems should have a lawyer present. Charlie requested the Board to review the letter and to email him with suggestions/comments.
- Need to know what the Board can do regarding BONDS to protect our environment. Charlie will ask Brian and St. John.
Charlie motioned to close the meeting; 2nd by Bernie. A unanimous vote was taken at: 8:15PM.
To remember: Buildings/projects/etc. “Should be in harmony with the surroundings”
Carole A. Hilderbrand, Recording Secretary
Charles M. Howard, Jr.
Bernard F. Bator
Francis M. Griswold
Christopher D. Walsh