Cheshire Planning Board
Hearing: July 25, 2016 7PM
Present: Donna M. DeFino, Shannon C. Plumb Francis Griswold, Ronald W. DeAngelis, and Peter H. Traub
Peter motioned to accept the June 2016 meeting minutes as presented; 2nd by Ron with a unanimous vote taken.
AR – Hill Engineering
The Cheshire Planning Board reviewed the plans for: Frank S. & Rita Lazarczyk, 745 Savoy Road, Cheshire, MA by Hill Engineering Surveyor, Timothy DE. Armstrong No. 51619; Project Number: SRV-1980-001; Boundary Plan.
The front footage was 185 feet – is non conforming and always will be nonconforming.
- Questioned if the plan was making it larger but not making it more conforming.
- Answer: Correct.
Ron made a motion to approve the plan; 2nd by Shannon. A unanimous vote was taken.
Fran noted that all around the Dollar General property it is deemed R1.
- The Board reviewed a revised set of plans and noted it conforms to the Notice of Decision.
- Fran motioned to accept the newly submitted plans; 2nd by Shannon. A unanimous vote was taken.
Peter agreed to notify the Berkshire Regional Planning Commission that he will continue on as Cheshire’s representative.
- Suggested that all members review the by-laws of Cheshire and to be prepared for September and or October’s meeting to go through amendments, to review signage, the Board’s ability to dictate a building’s aesthetics, and to review the Photovoltaic process.
- Donna is working on the AR Application and will be presenting to the Select Board notification of a filing fee of $50.00 or $100.00.
- Suggested the charging of a fee for a Board member to register Notice of Decision with the Northern Berkshire Registry of Deeds. This will be considered at the next meeting.
- Reported several complaints from the Cheshire Lake Association about a plane landing in the lake. Peter questioned if this was allowed.
- Reported that the” Bushika” solar bond has been released. Chris has the original in the Cheshire Town safe.
- Informed the Board that she will be unable to attend the August 22nd meeting.
At 8:30PM with all business finalized, Shannon motioned to close the meeting; 2nd by Donna with a unanimous vote taken.
Carole A. Hilderbrand
Cheshire Planning Board Secretary
Donna M. DeFino
Shannon C. Plumb
Peter H. Traub
Ronald W. DeAngelis